Each of 5 schools (A, B, C, D and E) is implementing the same math course this semester, with 35 lessons. There are 30 sections total. The semester is about 3/4 of the way through.
For each section, we record the number of students who are:
- very ahead (more than 5 lessons ahead)
- middling (5 lessons ahead to 0 lessons ahead)
- behind (1 to 5 lessons behind)
- more behind (6 to 10 lessons behind)
- very behind (more than 10 lessons behind)
- completed (finished with the course)
What’s the story (or stories) in this data?
Find it, and tell it visually and, above all, truthfully.John_Fields_HW2b
Image Source: TowardsDataScience.com